3 Online Concept Testing Methods for Improving Ideas
It is no secret that agile market research methods are driven by the challenge to respond to marketplace opportunities in near real time. This increased sense of urgency has pushed brand managers, insight strategists, R&D teams and market research consultants to develop and deploy initiatives more efficiently and effectively, including concept testing in support of rapid innovation.
Ray Fischer, CEO of Aha! Insights Technology, shares how to quickly and effectively design and deploy concept tests using online insights research tools and methods to get high-quality market feedback on your team’s ideas, provide insights to improve them and ultimately inform and shape breakthrough products, brand positioning and strategic communication.
In this video Ray also touches on best practices for strategic use of concept markup/heat maps tools, concept testing design and architecture, and harnessing the power of asynchronous responses augmented by live conversations with star respondents to maximize your initiatives.
- Deep-dive qualitative concept testing
- Deploying high-quality agile QuickSprint® qual or quant/qual studies
- Iterative approaches to idea development and optimization
- Mobile research
- Business-to-business research
- Global/international research
- Hybrid/mixed methods (qual, quant, mobile, SM)
- Ethnographic/observational research
- New techniques – qualitative and quantitative methodologies