AHA! INSIGHTS TECHNOLOGY, LLC
LAST REVISION DATE January 19, 2022
1. Legal Notices:
Ray Fischer 235 East Main Street Suite 102A Northville, MI 48167
3. Information we collect and how we use it
Whether you are a customer of Aha! Insights Technology or an interested visitor to our Site, we may collect certain types of information:
1. Information you provide – When you seek to use Aha! Insights Technology’s services through the Site, we may ask you for personal information (such as your name, phone number, mobile phone number, email address and an account password). For certain services, we may also request credit card or other payment account information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers. We may share your credit card information with a financial institution to facilitate your purchase of our services using your credit card. To the extent you provide us with
email addresses of third parties to facilitate use of our services, we will not disclose the addresses you provide to any third party, but may use such addresses to communicate with such third parties regarding our services.
3. Log information – When you access Aha! Insights Technology services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
4. User communications – When you send email or other communications to Aha! Insights Technology, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
6. Links – In certain situations Aha! Insights Technology may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our services.
solicit personal information from you, and Aha! Insights Technology has no control over such activity.
8. Providing and marketing our services and approved third-party services;
9. Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our services;
10.Ensuring the technical functioning of our network; and 11.Developing new services.
4. Choices for personal information
When you sign up for a particular service that requires registration, we may ask you to provide personal information. If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some Aha! Insights Technology features and services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled.
You can decline to submit personal information regarding some of our services, in which case Aha! Insights Technology may not be able to provide those services to you.
If for any reason you wish for us to delete any of your personal information at any time, please send an email to: email@example.com
5. Information sharing
Aha! Insights Technology only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Aha! Insights Technology in the following limited circumstances:
1. When we have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
Aha! Insights Technology may disclose information it has collected from any user of Aha! Insights Technology services and/or content that any user has made available to Aha! Insights Technology when it believes in good faith that the law or legal process requires it, or when it is necessary to do so to protect the rights or property of Aha! Insights Technology or others.
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non- personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
Please contact us at the address below for any additional questions about the management or use of personal data.
6. Information security
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security
measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Aha! Insights Technology contractors, employees and/or agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
7. Data integrity
8. Accessing and updating personal information
When you use Aha! Insights Technology services, we make good faith efforts to provide you with access to your personal information on record with us and to enable you to seek corrections to such information to the extent inaccurate, or to delete such data at your request if it is not otherwise required to be retained by law or for legitimate business purposes.
Privacy Matters c/o Aha! Insights Technology, LLC
235 East Main Street Suite 102A Northville, MI 48167
When we receive formal written complaints at the above address, it is Aha! Insights Technology’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between Aha! Insights Technology and an individual.
Privacy Matters c/o Aha! Insights Technology, LLC 235 East Main Street Suite 102A Northville, MI 48167